EquipmentSince May of 2014 the Laboratory of EPR spectroscopy does not exist anymore in the form presented on these pages.
Members of the former staff are still involved in EPR spectroscopy research though.
X-band CW Bruker EleXsys 500 spectrometer equipped with:
- ENDOR/TRIPLE unit
- Rapid scan unit
- UV-VIS optical fiber
- Goniometer for single crystal measurements
- Liquid nitrogen based temperature controller system which covers the temperature range from 100 K to 400 K.
- Circulating system for in situ titrations
EPR Resonators for specific applications
- Standard EPR Resonator:universal cavity with good performance for every class of samples.
- Dielectric RT EPR Resonator: dedicated to spin labels and studies of aqueous solutions.
- High Temperature EPR Resonator: covers the temperature range from 300 K to 700 K.
- ENDOR Resonator: for CW-ENDOR measurements.